All the content published on the website of Paideia d.o.o. are the copyrighted works of Paideia d.o.o. and/or its contractual partners in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act (ZASP, the Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, nos. 16/07, 68/08 and 110/03). The reproduction, distribution, amendment, display to the public and public broadcasting and other forms of exploitation of copyright work is prohibited without the explicit written permission of Paideia d.o.o.
With the permission of Paideia d.o.o., the documents published on the Paideia d.o.o. website can be saved, replicated or distributed in any other way only for non-commercial purposes and in accordance with the provisions of the ZASP, whereby they must keep all the provided warnings about copyrights or other rights (Paideia d.o.o. should be clearly denoted as the source of the data, and the data must remain unamended).
By maintaining and designing these websites, Paideia d.o.o. will strive to ensure the accuracy, correctness and currency of the published content, but does not ensure and does not assume liability for its accuracy and completeness, or for any damage caused by using these websites or their content.
All users use the published content on their sole responsibility. Paideia d.o.o. reserves the right to amend, add or remove the websites (in full or partially) and without any prior notice.
Paideia d.o.o. undertakes to protect the confidentiality of the personal data of users collected on the www.paideia-events.si websites in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1-UPB1, the Official Gazette of the RS, no. 94/07).
At PAIDEIA, business consulting and education, d.o.o. (hereinafter: “PAIDEIA d.o.o.” or “we”), we respect your right to privacy and strive for the highest level of protection of your personal information. In providing our services through our website, via e-mail or by telephone contact, as well as in our business operations and in offering event promotion services, we are therefore committed to acting in accordance with the laws and regulations that define the protection of personal data, in particular in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Communications Act, and the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU. The purpose of this Privacy statement is to inform you of the purposes for which your personal data will be acquired, how it will be used, and what your rights are in relation to the information we keep about you, as well as how to enforce these rights.
At PAIDEIA d.o.o., we hereby undertake that:
- the collected personal data that you have provided us through our website, e-mail, application forms or through other documents that include personal information, and for the processing of which there exists a legal basis; and
- the collected personal data that you will provide us through our website, e-mail, application forms or through other documents that include your personal information,
will be used in accordance with this Privacy statement and that your personal information will not be sold, lent, or otherwise transferred to third parties, except in legally prescribed cases.
2. Data controller
All the topics and content that are processed by an authorised data protection person will be subject to strict confidentiality.
3. The purpose of data processing and the type of personal data
All the personal information you provide to us will be treated confidentially and will be used only for the purposes for which it was transmitted. If there is a need for further processing of your data for another purpose, we will contact you in advance and request your consent.
Visiting the website:
PAIDEIA d.o.o. processes the data collected in this way separately and does not associate it with other personal data of the users of its website. The visitor cannot be uniquely identified by using this data at this time and due to the current state of the technology.
On our website, you can fill out a web-based contact form by which you can submit your request for service provision. For this purpose, PAIDEIA d.o.o. collects the following information that you provide in a voluntary way:
- name and surname or title;
- e-mail address;
- information about the content of your inquiry.
All data collected through this website or otherwise communicated to us is collected for the purpose of carrying out our principal activity, i.e. business and marketing consulting and organising events, for the purpose of responding to your inquiry, preparing an offer, preparing and concluding a contract, or for implementing a concluded contract.
The data that you provide to us by filling out the contact form can be used for the purpose of providing contractually agreed services and for the purpose of our internal administration and management of our operations. Based on our legitimate interests, we may also use your contact information (e-mail address) for the purpose of informing you about our services, except when our interests are overridden by your interests or by fundamental rights and freedoms. You may object to any processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes at any time. For more information about your rights regarding direct marketing, see item 8 of this statement entitled “Your rights”.
You can subscribe to receive current notifications and information about our services and activities through our website or by replying to the received e-mail message. For the specific purpose of direct marketing, we may use your e-mail address and/or phone number to inform you of the news about our service offers, campaigns, or prize games that are directly linked to our products and services. We will inform you about the news once a month.
This information is processed on the basis of your explicit consent, and you can revoke the consent to receive advertising messages at any time. For more information about your rights regarding direct marketing, see item 8 of this statement entitled “Your rights”.
If you are a business partner or have participated in any of the events in our organisation in the past, we may use your contact information (e-mail and/or phone number) to send you advertisements based on our legitimate interests to inform you about our offers, invite you to events in our organisation which may interest you, and inform you about prize games, promotional campaigns, and discounts. In doing so, we assure you that we do not carry out any profiling, but rather try to present relevant offers that may be of interest to you based on your past interactions with us in the framework of personalised communication. On the basis of our legitimate interests, we also send out advertisements to individuals from the media, who publish their personal information for this purpose.
If we process your information on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal information on the grounds related to your particular situation. You may object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes without giving any reasons. In this case, we will no longer process your personal information for this purpose.
In addition, certain personal information of individuals, such as name, surname, function, company, e-mail, and telephone number are also collected in our organisation on the basis of consent for the purpose of advertising our own services and extending invitations to events. We would like to inform you that your consent to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes can be cancelled at any time with effect for the future. For more information about your rights regarding direct marketing, see item 8 of this statement entitled “Your rights”.
4. Data users
All data collected on the basis of the above legal bases will be used in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected and will not be transmitted to third parties without your consent.
Within the framework of legal jurisdiction, your personal data may be disclosed to the following data users:
- providers of postal services, dispatch service providers, providers of file and data carrier destruction services;
- IT service providers in the context of software support and maintenance;
- providers of cloud computing services;
- the administrator and the webmaster.
We undertake not to transfer or transmit your personal information to a third country outside the European Union and/or the European Economic Area or to an international organisation.
5. Retention period
We assure you that we retain your personal information only for the time required to fulfil the purpose for which the individual pieces of information were collected and used, namely:
- the log files of the web server are kept for up to 3 (three) months;
- inquiry data is kept until the end of the year following the latest inquiry;
- all data relating to business cooperation and concluded contracts will be kept for a period of five (5) years after completion of the cooperation on the basis of a concluded contract;
- Your contact information for the purpose of direct marketing is processed until cancellation, and we undertake to check the existence of the purpose of processing personal data at regular intervals.
If a different legal period of storage (e.g. for accounting or tax data) is used for certain data processed for the realisation of contracts, the retention period is up to 10 years. During this time, data processing is limited.
6. Manner of data protection
PAIDEIA d.o.o. undertakes to protect the personal information you provide to us by using our website or in any other form and in any other way. We commit ourselves to doing everything we can to protect personal data against any violations and abuses.
We keep the personal data in computer form; in the form of disk storage and cloud storage. Our computer systems are protected by technical and organisational measures that prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and unauthorised disclosure or access to your personal information. We use a firewall and secure connections, and keep all sensitive data (in electronic and physical form) using appropriate technical and organisational measures (e.g. by using cryptographic methods, keeping them in a suitable protected area or a safe, etc.).
After the end of the need for data management, i.e. after the purpose for which the data was collected, the data is immediately irretrievably and permanently deleted.
In the event that the PAIDEIA d.o.o. website displays links to other websites that are not in any way affiliated with PAIDEIA d.o.o., we do not assume any responsibility for data protection on these websites.
7. Your rights
PAIDEIA d.o.o. ensures the exercise of all of your rights that you have in connection with the processing of your personal information.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter:
If you do not wish to receive news notifications by e-mail, you can unsubscribe using the link to automatically unsubscribe found in each e-newsletter, or send us an email containing the keyword “UNSUBSCRIBE” to the e-mail address email@example.com. If you no longer want to receive notifications by phone, you can contact us by phone: 00 386 (0)8 384 93 26.
The data subject to whom the personal data pertains may at any time request us to:
- verify whether their data is being processed or not;
- provide them with access to their personal data (i.e. insight into the data or copying the data);
- provide information regarding the processing of this information (e.g. the purpose of the processing, the type of personal data, the users to whom the personal data was or will be transmitted, the planned period of data retention, the technical and organisational measures for data protection, etc.);
- enable the correction of inaccurate personal data in relation to the data subject and enable them to complete the incomplete personal data;
- enable the right to delete personal data (i.e. “right to be forgotten”);
- enable the right to limit the data processing;
- enable the right to object to the processing if the processing of data is based on our legitimate interest, and in this case we will continue to process your personal data only if we prove the necessary legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms;
- enable the right to data portability and provide them with the data in a commonly used and machine-readable form or directly transmit the data to another controller; this only applies in the case of processing your personal information on the basis of consent or contractual relationship; and
- enable the right to revoke consent when personal data is processed on the basis of consent, where the cancellation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing of data that was carried out prior to its cancellation.
If you suspect that there are violations of the legislation in the field of personal data protection in the processing of your data, you hold the right to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia, at Zaloška 59, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, telephone number: 00 386 (0) 1 230 97 30, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will also, at your request, provide you with other information regarding your personal data that we process in accordance with applicable law.
We undertake to respond to your requests without undue delay, and at the latest within the statutory deadlines.
Any questions about the confidentiality of your information, the way in which data is collected and processed, or your requests for the exercise of rights regarding your data will be addressed by a responsible person at PAIDEIA d.o.o. and/or a person authorised for the protection of personal data:
We reserve the right to periodically adapt this privacy statement to the actual conditions and legislation in the field of personal data protection as needed. For this reason, we ask that you check the current version before transmitting any personal information, in order to remain informed of any changes or updates. We will also inform you in advance about any changes that significantly affect the processing of your personal information in an appropriate manner (e.g. by notice on our website, by e-mail).
In Ljubljana, on 03. 10. 2019
Madea Mojca Majhen